Monday, April 16, 2012

Nothing but Spiders

In my dream I was engaged to Nicholas Cage, and I called off the wedding when I found out his mansion was infested with spiders.

My Life was going great with Nicholas, until I kept noticing spiders in the over sized walk-in shower. One day there'd be baby spiders, and other days I'd find massive spiders... all coming from some web that was hidden underneath the bench installed in the back of the shower. Eventually the spiders made their way to other parts of the house. But the infestation in the bathroom shower was so great, Nicholas sealed off the area and moved us to another part of the mansion.

Things became rather heated when I woke to little baby spiders all over the bed. Nicholas didn't seem to mind. When it became obvious to me that Nicholas had no intention of ridding the mansion of the offending house guests, I called off the wedding and moved out.

Nicholas showed up at my new apartment promising me a starring role in his new film, Sneaker Wars.  I still don't know if that's a film about tennis shoes, secret agents, or farting.

No comments:

Post a Comment